Yogasanas keep you fit and also provide relief for many problems of the body. The practice of Makarasana is very beneficial in problems related to the waist and stomach. Due to excessive exertion, lying in the wrong position, and sitting in one place for a long time, there is a problem of back pain due to strain on the muscles. Apart from this, the problems of constipation, acidity, and indigestion have also increased a lot due to the wrong food nowadays. You can practice Makarasana daily to get rid of all these problems. Let us tell you what is the method of doing it.
How to do the right practice of Makarasana:
- First of all, lie down on your stomach on the ground by laying a sheet or mat.
- Joining the elbows of both hands, fold the hands and rest the cheeks between the palms.
- Now take the breath in by joining both legs, after that while exhaling, pull both elbows inwards.
- Repeat this action at least 5 times.
- Now slowly raise your legs, arms, and upper body in such a way that all the weight of your body comes on the stomach.
- Now slowly come back to the previous position.
- While breathing comfortably, bend the legs alternately from the knees and then take them to the starting position.
- And try that the heels of your feet touch the buttocks. Repeat this action 20 times.
- Keeping the legs bent, try to see the ankles of both feet by rotating the neck.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga asanas, then you should join the 500 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh.
Makarasana to improve blood circulation:
Makarasana comes under a comfortable posture. Whenever this asana is done lying on the stomach, the speed of breathing increases and Makarasana is done to normalize the speed of breathing. By practicing Makarasana every day, all the cells, and muscles get relaxed. Due to Makarasana, the circulation of blood starts smoothly in the body, so that they always remain healthy and healthy.
This asana to increase the amount of oxygen in the body:
In the action of Makarasana, the lungs expand due to which oxygen enters in more quantity inside them and carbon dioxide comes out. Makarasana also helps in ending asthma and respiratory diseases. By doing Makarasana, the benefits of Shavasana are also obtained.
Makarasana is beneficial in back pain and cervical:
During Makarasana, all the organs like the waist, back, abdomen, etc. get good exercise. Regular practice of this asana provides relief in back pain, back pain, and cervical. This asana is considered to be a panacea beneficial for back pain.
Cures constipation and indigestion:
During the practice of Makarasana, the digestive system gets massaged well and the liver and kidneys also start functioning well, so this asana is also beneficial in the problem of constipation, indigestion, acidity, and obesity.
The practice of Makarasana is very beneficial in problems related to the waist and stomach. Due to excessive exertion, lying in the wrong position, and sitting in one place for a long time, there is a problem of back pain due to strain on the muscles.